Who’s ready for the weekend?! Most people look forward to it and so do I…though I have a bit of anxiety when I think about having to do a long run. I just hope it goes okay!! I am going to the spa with my mom tomorrow morning (!!) at 10:30 am so my goal is going to be to try and get my run out of the way super early so that I don’t have to postpone it until Sunday. I will probably have to start at 5am which actually may work out in my favour because it won’t be so hot. Last Saturday we started around 7am and the weather was already pretty difficult to run in.
ANYWAY, this post isn’t supposed to be about the weather. Let’s talk about some things I’m loving this week!
1. Last night’s adidas #HereToCreate ABCDE class. It was killer, as usual. My legs already felt smoked going into the class so now they are actually complete jello. Thank goodness today is a rest day. Julian incorporated RUNNING into the workout again and I loved it. I think the ABCDE classes may be my favourite out of all of them. Last night there were six stations and we used different equipment for each one – bosu balls, dumbbells, sandbags, treadmills, and agility ladders. There was a lot of variety which helped keep the workout interesting and made the time go by really fast!
2. These Oakley Moonlighter sunglasses from Sport Chek. I usually just run in Ray Bans but have been finding that they slip down my nose pretty easily once I start sweating. These ones have rubber grips on the notepads so they don’t move it all and are a lot lighter, making them more comfortable and functional for running!
3. This t-shirt from Sarah Marie Designs Studio. I have been eyeing her stuff on Instagram for a while now and finally caved and bought this one. She has some super cute designs. I also want the “Netflix and Treadmill” tee!
4. Fresh flowers! Every time I pop into Whole Foods, I walk by their beautiful flowers and tell myself that I will pick some up “next time”…and then I never buy them. I decided to treat myself today as a reward for cleaning every crevice of my entire condo and getting my food prep done before the weekend. Even my long run gear is laid out for tomorrow morning. #onaroll #OCD
5. My new triple white adidas Ultra Boost. Guys. I know I’m posting adidas stuff on here all the time and talking about how much I love x and y. But these. THESE. If you are an Ultra Boost fanatic like me then you will know how hard these are to find. Just like those elusive heather grey ones from last year. When I went to buy those Oakley sunglasses at Sport Chek, I started chatting with one of the employees about how much I love the Ultra Boosts and he casually mentioned that three locations got the triple white a few weeks ago. I was like “HOLD UP. PLEASE REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID.” Within minutes he was able to find me a pair in my size (a miracle, really) so I drove over to a different store and bought them. There could be worse addictions in life, right?
I’m off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful Friday! Have an awesome weekend!