Helloooo! I thought I’d just put together a random life update today. I’m always talking about running or running or….running. So let’s talk about a few more things today. How does that sound? Maybe we will do it in point form because everyone prefers lists, amiright?
- I’ve been more tired than usual lately and I have no idea why. Not sure how some people have jobs/homes/husbands/kids and still manage to do more than me on a daily basis. Medals for all of you.
- I’ve also had a nagging migraine for a few days…anyone have any tricks on how to get rid of these?? Drugs don’t help!
- I’ve only got a couple of weeks left of work and then I’m off for the whole summer – really looking forward to this!
- I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately as I’ve taken on some blog-related projects and find it a bit hard to meet deadlines while also having to teach during the day. I need to work on my scheduling and time management.
- This week has been a lot better than last in terms of running…but I’ll talk about that more on Monday.
- My condo is a few steps closer to actually feeling like home. My cousin came and did my backsplash a couple of weeks ago, all of my light fixtures have been replaced, my TV console finally arrived 10 WEEKS after I ordered it (my own fault because I wanted custom), and I have a dining table. I still have no chairs but I’ll work on that this weekend! Progress.
- I watched Hungry for Change a couple of nights ago and it was pretty eye-opening and scary. It really made me reconsider a lot of things. I’m looking forward to my weekend grocery haul and food prep. It’s time to put a little more effort into what I’m cooking and eating.
- The adidas #HereToCreate workouts are continuing to kick my butt. They never get easier. It is honestly so hard for me to leave my place at 6pm to go work out. That’s usually napping/relaxing/eating time for me…but once I get to Totum, feel the energy around me and start sweating, I am so happy that I make the effort to go to these workouts.
Classes are filling up crazy fast. Registration (HereToCreate.ca) opens at 9am on Thursdays so if it’s something you want to check out, I recommend logging on right at 9am. I tried to get Carmy a spot yesterday for next week’s class and it was already full by 9:15am!! Set those alarms/reminders on your phones!
Have a great weekend!