I know it’s technically not Thursday but I still like to participate in Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud posts and right now it seems as though Monday, Wednesday and Friday are when I get my blog posts up. So you’ll get them a day late…unless I’m having one of those weeks where I blog every day (which is rare, but does happen sometimes!).
1. Remember back in February when I was so excited about my new Jawbone and tracking my steps and sleep? Well what I didn’t tell you is that I lost my charger in the second week of February and failed majorly at my #GetOutAndGo goals. I contacted my local Staples store and they told me they didn’t sell these particular chargers…so I went on to contact Jawbone via there website and it seems as though you can purchase spare chargers if you live in the U.S. but not Canada. Awesome, right?! I never lose anything so I felt like a big idiot and an even bigger idiot when I opened one of my dresser drawers last night and it was staring me in the face.
We are back in action.
2. I no longer hate lotteries as much as I used to (I blame the NYC marathon) because I got an email this morning confirming my acceptance into the Nike 15K here in Toronto this June! I have a funny feeling everyone who applied got in buttttt whatever. It’s still super exciting and I cannot wait to run it! It will be taking place on the island and should be a HUGE party.
3. To celebrate, I went out for a run even though I still feel like absolute death. It was 14*C when I left the house and I could not pass up the opportunity to go for an easy jaunt in the beautiful sunshine.
Everyone around here is prepping their Good Friday meals – I could smell food as I ran by some houses! Made me hungry!
4. My pre-run fuel of choice:
Custom M&Ms! I won two glass containers of these at my friend’s baby shower on Sunday because I was the closest at guessing how many there were.
5. Princeton got a long walk in today too
6. New Pro Compression socks of the month are out…40% off with code “BOLD”. I bought myself the Boston ones so that I can bust my @$$ to get there…and actually wear them…in Boston!
7. I saw this on Lori Laughlin’s Instagram and just about died. SO CUTE. Wonder if they make my size?!
8. If you celebrate Easter of if you love pancakes and bunnies, I came across these two really cute creations:
The one on the left is from Taste of Home and the one on the right is from Fork and Beans. If you have kids, I’m sure these will be a hit! Or you can just make them for yourself. That’s probably what I’m going to do.
I’m off to get ready for some family time! I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Easter, Passover, and weekend!