I’ve already posted some gift ideas for runners and if you missed it, you can check it out here! Believe it or not, I like things that have nothing to do with running as well. Crazy, I know. And for some reason, I’m a sucker for all things pink, grey and gold. All three colours by themselves or together just make me really happy. Here are some of the things that are pulling at my heart strings…and that I wouldn’t be totally opposed to getting…
1. Personal Planner ($29.95 – $39.95) – I actually designed one of these over the weekend and had so much fun in the process! So it’s not on my “wish” list anymore but on my “I wish it would get here ASAP” list! Mine looks a lot different than the one in the picture above (posted a preview of my version yesterday) and I’m really excited to receive it. I’m a total planning nerd so I will be doing a more in-depth post about the site tomorrow!
2. Anthropologie Monogram Mug ($10) – I’d probably drink a lot more tea if I had this beautiful mug! Or maybe I can just drink my smoothies out of it…? Love, love, love the gold.
3. Albion Fit Petal Pant ($68) – Albion has had this style for a while but they just added the icy pink/grey combo and I just about died when I saw them post it to their Instagram. So feminine and cute and way too nice to wear for working out! they’re like fancy stretchy pants for special occasions. Don’t look at me like I’m crazy. You know you have fancy tights and not-so-fancy tights separated in your closet too.
4. Lululemon Blissed Out Circle Scarf ($88) – Cozy. Warm. Reversible. Pink and Grey. #enoughsaid
6. Thought Blossoms Simple Initial Necklace ($35) – Heather’s jewelry is just so delicate and perfect. I’ve already got a few of her pieces and this one is next on my list. It comes in silver too!
7. Milk and Honey Luxuries Cereal Killer Spoon ($16) – HOW CUTE IS THIS?! I came across their Etsy shop over the weekend and they hand stamp ALL THE THINGS! The spoons were my fav for sure. They’ve got a lot of cute little sayings available (good morning sunshine, my ice cream spoon, let’s spoon, nom nom nom…) but you can also get a custom one made. These would make such cute gifts for any occasion.
Christmas Eve is one week TOMORROW! Hope no one is too stressed out! :)