Linking up with Jen again for this week’s Friday Five! She did a NYC Marathon edition on her blog today. Check it out and wish her good luck as she will be running this weekend! It’s my dream race and I’ve applied four years in a row with no luck. I don’t know why Canadians have such a hard time getting in but I’m going to keep trying until it happens!!
My Friday Five this week is going to feature things I’ve seen online or on Instagram that I want/need/am in love with.
1. This Definitely Raining Jacket from Lululemon. I absolutely LOVE the cranberry colour. It comes in five other more subtle colours too. Another jacket is the last thing I need…but look at it. LOOK AT IT.
2. Jen’s Chipotle Pumpkin Veggie Burgers. I’ll admit that I don’t go crazy over all things pumpkin this season but I predict that these burgers would be an exception.
3. These grey Adidas Ultra Boosts that are impossible to find in Toronto. They were on the Sport Chek website yesterday but were completely sold out online. When I went to do a store inventory check, they were sold out in-store as well. I don’t even know if I’d like the shoes but people have been raving about them…and the fact that they’re sold out makes me want them even more. We always want what we can’t have, huh?
4. @thedesignchaser on Instagram. I still haven’t made a lot of big decisions when it comes to the interior of my new place. The pre-existing floors have been ripped out but now I’m trying to figure out what I want to replace them with. I keep going back and forth between dark and light hardwood. I’m pretty sure I’ll be gutting the kitchen and replacing that too so I need to decide on cabinetry, tiles and backsplash. I do know I like black, white and different shades of grey so that’s why Michelle’s account drew me in.
5. This Alex and Ani “What’s For You Will Not Pass You” bangle. Thinking I may need this as a daily reminder.
I’m off to pick up my race kit for this weekend’s runmore 10k! Have a great Friday and weekend! 😀