MAGIC…is the first word that came out of Dean’s mouth when he accidentally took this picture of us.
Wheeeeeee what a weekend so far!! My weekend starts on FRIDAY because school/old people sports camp is only Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 1:30pm. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me! We started off our Friday by going to the one and only…Fresh. This time we went with my two GORGEOUS cousins, one of them who just graduated from high school. Whoo congrats my little tuba player! She went to an Arts school and specialized in tuba-playing. She is skilled. She ordered what is called the Jerusalem bowl which is filled with soba noodles, veggies and tons of hummus! YUM.
|T-shirt big enough to fit Dean, a razor, highlighter (why?), Clif bar, and gum.|
- beautiful weather
- visually appealing route with a great amount of shade
- un-timed event = stress-free (but I had my Garmin so this cancels out)
- no actual start line…weird (we just had to follow people in green shirts)
- un-timed event (what am paying for?)
- no km markers along the course for those not wearing a Garmin
- small race and not enough race marshals guiding runners
- may or may not have gotten lost, as I ran much longer than 10km (because there were no marshals I had to guess which direction to go a few times – this caused me to stop more than once and wait for other runners to make sure I was going in the right direction)