Happy Friday! Before we swing into the weekend, I thought I’d share a few things that I am currently loving.
1. SRIRACHA POPCORN. I was looking for a curling iron at Home Sense last weekend and when I went to check out, this bag was calling out my name. Two of the best food items ever invented combined into one pretty tasty snack. It’s not that spicy but for some reason, this popcorn had my eyes watering and my nose running. Still couldn’t stop eating it though!
2. Katie’s blog: Running Our Lives. I’ve been following Katie on Instagram for a little while now but just recently started reading her blog. She is a really talented and FAST runner (3:02 marathon!!). She shares a lot of really great information and offers helpful tips and advice. She’s super sweet and friendly too!
3. Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressings. THESE ARE SO GOOD. The avocado cilantro one is pretty close to the dressing they have at Cafe Rio (from what I can remember). My current favourite combo is romaine, tomatoes, chickpeas, avocado, roasted cauliflower, cucumber + either one of those two dressings. So good and a nice change from my usual olive oil and balsamic.
4. Samsung’s Play Music app. I learn new things about this phone every day. Did you know that to take a screen shot, all you have to do is swipe the screen of the phone from left to right with your hand?? Put your hand in kind of like a karate chop position (does that make sense?) and then brush it across the screen. ANYWAY, the app makes playlists for different moods and then suggests other ones based on your previously played songs/stations. I know there are a bunch of apps like this out there (I think Spotify is one…) but I’ve never used any. I’ve been living under a rock/missing out! Now it’s become part of my morning routine to sing and dance while I get ready for work.
5. This Brooks Running Rally Jacket. I love the colour combo and that it kind of has a retro look to it. It also comes in navy/pink and black/grey. Oh and Thirsty Buddha coconut water…love that stuff after a run.
That’s it for today! I’m off to do some last-minute things in preparation for the wedding I’m attending tomorrow! It’s going to be a COLD but amazing day. Have a great weekend!