I haven’t done of these in a while so I figured it’s about time for me to share some of my latest favourite things.
1. PEROGIES. Who don’t I eat these more often?! I was at Costco last week looking for a faucet and left with three bags of perogies (they were 3 for $10) and a pair of Hunter boots instead. No faucet. Anyway, perogies are delicious and I would love to try making (or have someone else make me) “real” and FRESH perogies at least once in my life.
2. This adidas windbreaker from their Standard 19 collection. The fabric is soooo nice and I love that it has thumbholes and a hood. I thought the design at the back was just random and abstract but now that I look at it in this photo, it seems as though it resembles the face of an animal? I can’t wait to wear it now that it’s starting to get a bit warmer out.
3. I finally found this NOT RUNNING SUCKS tee!! I know Nike has had it around forever but it always seems to be sold out. I walked into the Nike store at Vaughan Mills randomly the other day and BAM. There were soooo many and to make it even better, all tees were 2 for $25.
4. FLAT POP. I’m going to get some slack for this one (chemicals blah blah) and I know I don’t need to explain myself but just like some people enjoy a cold beer when the weather is nice, I enjoy a flat Coca-Cola Zero or root beer (pretty sure I’m one of three people in the entire world who actually likes root beer).
5. THIS POST but Kate on embracing change. I love this girl’s blog. She’s a badass runner and writer who just speaks to my soul. So many of her posts have me nodding my head in agreement. Here’s just a snippet of the post I linked:
On that note, hope you have a great Friday and weekend!