I wanted to try and get this up yesterday buuuut you know how things go. Instead I posted about why I’m going sugar-free for the next few weeks. So far there haven’t been any changes but I’m only on the third day so I still have high hopes! I’ll probably do a couple of updates along the way to let you guys know if it’s helping or if I’m noticing any changes. For today though, let’s get on with Thinking Out Loud
1. Does anyone else get really excited about buying a new planner? I know I’m not in school anymore but I just love writing down every. little. thing. that I have to do. Paper planners > electronic planners (and that will never change). I’m also extremely particular when it comes to the layout but was able to find this Kate Spade planner that was yes, overpriced, but PERFECT.
I originally wanted the cream one with gold polkadots but they were sold out at the location by me so I settled for the “bookshelf” one. Still cute! It’s big (9×7), has monthly and weekly spreads with enough writing space, and everything is divided with beautiful little laminated tabs. Perfect for the type A/OCD freak in me.
2. While I was waiting in line to pay for my planner, I noticed this:
Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up to
someone something that told you you were beautiful every morning?! Haha! Might need to get one!
3. I thought I was excited for fall to come but yesterday when I went for a run and felt like my ears had frostbite, I changed my mind. I like the whole idea of cozy sweaters and boots and pumpkin flavoured/scented everything and all the other fun stuff that comes with fall but I HATE THE IDEA OF COLD. Tomorrow it’s going to be a high (I repeat – HIGH) of 14*C (that’s 57*F). I’m not ready for this.
4. Who else got into SeaWheeze 2015?!?! So much anxiety on Wednesday. Oh my. I remember last year it sold out in about an hour and this time people are claiming they got a “sold out” message after 18 MINUTES of registration being open. Insanity. I was lucky enough to get in right away so Vancouver, I’m coming for you yet again!
5. Whoever decided to shape lip balm into a round ball is a genius.
It is no different than a stick but it is 10000 times cooler and makes people want to collect them all. This passion fruit one is my new favourite. SMELLS LIKE HEAVENNNNNN!
6. [Dark] Fall manicures and pedicures = also my favourite (mostly because as training increases and my toenails turn black, no one can tell).
How did we ever live without leggings?
8. Aaaaaand on that note, time for me to put my weekend stretchy pants on! I’ll be in Kitchener tomorrow visiting Angela, Jess and Danielle (<- it’s her birthday today!). Our plans so far involve eating and…eating. SHOULD BE FUN.
Have a great weekend!!