If you haven’t noticed yet, there have been no blog updates since WEDNESDAY. If you only knew what the last few days have been like…I’m surprised I don’t have a head full of white hair from all the stress. I’ve been meaning to makeover my blog for a while now and the last time I did it, Jenny helped me out so the plan was to use her again (which I did!). While I was waiting I decided to play around with the design myself and messed things up ROYALLY. I went in and changed all kinds of codes, uploaded a random template I got off Etsy, and just wanted to throw my Mac out the window. I couldn’t even publish posts because I wasn’t able to upload any photos into my media library. What a disaster.
ANYWAY…as you can see, my blog is finally getting to where I want it! Jenny to the rescue. She’s been working on it this weekend and so far, so good. It’s not 100% done yet – just waiting on some things and finalizing little details – but it feels good to breathe and know I can somewhat return to normal and functional blogging. It’ll be all done soon, so please just bear with me a few more days!!
To recap the last few days…
1. I got hit really hard in the head at work on Thursday with a football. A student “accidentally” threw it at my head while I was bent over grabbing other equipment from a bag. Pretty sure I had a mild concussion.
2. I had a photo shoot on Friday! WOO! A friend of mine from work does photography on the side and wanted to take some running shots so I’ll share them as soon as I get my hands on them. During said photo shoot I tripped and twisted my ankle (I’m in rough shape these days, huh?) but I tried running on it yesterday and felt fine.
3. Speaking of running, I hit 100 miles for the month of May! I didn’t think it was going to happen this month because I took an entire week off after the marathon and felt really unmotivated and lazy for a couple week afterwards but I made up for it and finished with 101.32.
4. My diet this weekend has consisted of corn chips, salsa, mint Oreos (they’re really good), sour candy, strawberry pie, and a burrito. It was kind of awesome. Don’t worry, food prep is on the agenda tonight and my body will be getting all the nutrients it needs to make sure I have a killer start to the new month.
5. My phone is completely out of commission. Ok that’s a lie – I can still make phone calls. Every app shuts down about one second after I open it because I am out of storage. I can’t check emails, Facebook, Twitter, or take any photos. So if you need me tonight, I’ll be sitting here going through every dang thing and uploading all my photos to my computer so I can wipe my phone clean.
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO RACED!