Dinner with the Queen!

by Christina @ The Athletarian on August 20, 2012

…The Eat Clean Queen, that is!!

Not only did I have an amazing time at Tough Mudder on Saturday, but the party continued into the late evening with some pretty special people.  The CanFitPro Health and Wellness Show was going on during the day and though I was bummed that I couldn”t work the Eat Clean Diet booth with Tosca Reno (since I was at the race), I was able to attend a special dinner in the evening.  All of the fabulous people at Robert Kennedy Publishing were there as well as several other Eat Clean Diet Ambassadors like myself.

We went to e11even restaurant located in the heart of downtown Toronto and shared some pretty amazing moments.  There was so much positivity in the air and I felt, as Tosca would say, “so much love in my heart.”  I felt like I was in a dream, it’s so hard to explain.  I have been idolizing Tosca for so long and now I am part of their “weird little family” (Kiersten’s words, not mine!).

Look at the legs on Tosca and Kiersten!

We talked, we laughed, we ATE.  Oh my word, did we ever eat!!!  That will be a whole separate post on it’s own!  I finally got to meet Theresa, who was my partner in crime in the Sisters in Iron Contest.  She is such a beautiful person, inside and out.

Inspirations

I also got to meet Tosca’s trainer, Rita Catolino.  I didn’t get to chat with her for too long but I love this woman.  I mean, who else asks you to lay down beside them at a dinner table to take a picture?  How can you not love her?  I have been following all of her updates about Tosca’s progress (in training for her fitness competition) and it was just so cool to meet her in person.  She is gorgeous!

I think ‘never ending legs’ was the theme of the evening!!!

There were so many other amazing and inspiring people there that touched me in ways I can’t even explain in words.  I am just so grateful to have been given such a wonderful opportunity.  Thank you Tosca, The Eat Clean Diet Team, and Ambassadors for making it such a memorable evening!

Don’t forget to check out my Tough Mudder post for some ridiculously insane pictures!

1 Rachelle August 20, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Seriously? I mean seriously wow I do not even know what to say. Simply amazing and girl you just fit right in. You look so amazing and are such a strong beautiful example of healthy living. Love you to peices!

2 Brittany @ Little b's healthy habits August 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

OH MY. Ridiculously jealous of you right now! How fun!!!

3 Alex @ therunwithin August 20, 2012 at 1:12 pm

What a fun event to attend, I can’t wait to hear more about it!

4 Felicia August 20, 2012 at 1:38 pm

oh man, i am sooo super jealous! i wish i lived over there and was part of the team–what a dream!!

5 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile August 20, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Holy moly – so cool!!! You are so cute!

6 Ed August 20, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Well that looked like fun!

7 Julia @ Pain, Pride, Perseverance August 20, 2012 at 3:02 pm

ummmm amazing! sounds like the best weekend ever:) what a wonderful opportunity! and you are gorgeous dear friend!

8 Rustic Feast August 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Wow, this is so amazing and it seems that everyone was so cool. and is Kirsten related to Tosca? Asking because she is like a mini-me. :)

9 KAlex August 21, 2012 at 9:10 am

I’m her daughter!

10 Christina @ The Athletarian August 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm

They look just a TEENY bit alike, don’t you think?! ;)

11 Alexandra August 20, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Ahhhh how epic!!! I’m so jealous, she’s such an inspiration! :)

12 Sandy August 20, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Looks like you ladies had a great time! You are one lucky lady and they all seem to love you but who wouldn’t love you?

13 Beatatjata August 21, 2012 at 12:06 am

Hi from Sweden!
I´ve been following you on Instagram for a while and now had some time to check out your blog too – me like! I´ll keep checking in, always in search for inspiration and motivation.

Haha, my youngest daughter (1,5 years) just looked at your header and said “Mamma”. I should be so lucky!

14 Christina @ The Athletarian August 21, 2012 at 5:02 pm

SWEDEN!!! How cool?!?! Thanks for the nice comment! What is your Instagram name? I want to make sure I follow you too! :) I can definitely give you links to some of my favourite blogs! What are your interests? Running, weight lifting, eating clean…?

15 Beatatjata August 22, 2012 at 1:06 am

I’m Beatatjata on instagram. My name is Beata, tjata kind of means ” talks a lot” and rhymes with beata (so does the swedish word for bitch, thanks for that mom and dad ;-) ). As for the blogs I’m interested in I would say all of the above. I just started running two months ago but have been training “for real” for 1,5 years. Mostly functional training at home: kettlebells, trx etcetera but recently also strength training at the gym. Getting into shape, lost about 50 pounds in the last year and love training and the way it makes me feel. Never thought I could do all the things I do, I got rheumatism (not sure about the translation…) when I was four years old but feel better then ever since I started working out. And the running is just the icing on the cake, I am not supposd to be able to do that :-) . I’d tell you to check out my blog but it’s in swedish!

16 Beatatjata - Post Baby Shape Up August 21, 2012 at 12:10 am

Oh, and by the way – any more great blogs you can recommend?

17 Brooke @ Pretty In Protein August 21, 2012 at 1:25 am

This is SO exciting! What an amazing night!

18 KAlex August 21, 2012 at 9:11 am

So glad you’re apart of our weird fam!! Love the recap

19 Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers August 21, 2012 at 10:28 am

What fun! Sounds like a great evening.

20 Electra @ Vanilla Bean Lean August 21, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Legs, legs, legs, ow ow ;-) SO glad you’re loving being a partof the ECD team – you’re a perfect addition :-D

21 Corey @ Learning Patience August 21, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Girl…you look amazing, the evening looks like a blast…and WHEN are coming to visit??? :-)

xoxo from Trinidad

22 Ali Mc August 27, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Looks like so much fun! love your hair it’s getting long :) and believe it or not I am currently reading the Eat clean diet :)