Eat Clean Diet Book Winners!

by Christina @ The Athletarian on February 27, 2012

This past weekend was jam-packed with fun stuff!!  I had a nice post written for you and was about to upload my photos but…I can’t find my camera.  This really bothers me because I never lose anything.  I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I accidentally left it at Dean’s place.

Instead, I will cut to the chase and let you know who the three winners are from my last giveaway!

#164 – Tracy Zabel, you have won a copy of The Eat Clean Diet Family and Kids

#150 – Lisa, you have won a copy of The Eat Clean Diet Recharged

#1 – Little B, you didn’t say what you wanted so by default you have won The Eat Clean Diet Cookbook 2 :)

Ladies, e-mail me at theathletarian [at] gmail [dot] com with your addresses so we can have these sent out to you!

I wish I had hundreds of books to give all of you because the comments I received were SO nice and you all deserve some clean eating in your life!  My eats have been somewhat boring lately but I will try my best to spice it up a bit and share some clean recipes on here.

Thank you all for entering.  Don’t worry, there is more fun stuff coming your way very soon so just hold on tight!

Hope you’re all having a great Monday!

Completely unrelated questions:

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

What’s the best book you’ve ever read?

1 Electra @ Vanilla Bean Lean February 27, 2012 at 4:53 pm

A protein shake, oats & chia seeds & tea. YUMM!! I’m not huge on reading books .. but I’ll read blogs all day long ;-)

2 Christina @ The Athletarian February 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm

YUMMY!! That sounds fabulous! I could read blogs all day too!

3 Maria @ Pappa Don't Preach February 27, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Overnight oats were on the menu today! About Time Cake Batter protein powder, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice & some sf syrup! YUM!

And books – Motley Crue’s “The Dirt.” Don’t judge me til you read it! ;)

4 Christina @ The Athletarian February 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Those overnight oats sound to DIE for!! Holy cow! I won’t judge you, don’t worry ;)

5 Suzanne February 27, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Congrats to the winners! This morning breakfast was a banana but most days it’s FAGE Greek Yogurt.

Hope you find your camera soon!

6 Marcia February 27, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Greek yogurt, strawberries, sliced almonds and coffee!
Gosh I hope your camera turns up.

7 MilesMusclesMom February 27, 2012 at 5:22 pm

congrats!! but the real win is learning how to eat clean!!
Thanks for hosting :)

8 Sarah February 27, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Breakfast this morning was oatmeal for me!

9 Jenn's Adventures February 27, 2012 at 5:32 pm

wooooohooooo congrats to the winners!

For breakfast this morning I had my SUPER GREEN DRINK!! Yummmm!!! =)

10 Paula February 27, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Breakfast I had 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg and 1 slide of Ezekial bread with water. The book that I am reading at the moment is “Running the London Marathon”

11 Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats February 27, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I made some blueberry protein pancakes for breakfast! They were a great way to eat egg whites considering I basically hate them in their savory form! lol.

12 Jess @Blonde Ponytail February 27, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Ah dang! Was hoping to get one of these! I had these spinach protein pancakes—so good! I think you would approve!

13 steph@ lungesandlunch February 27, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I had an chai latte with almond milk and a “fat elvis.” It’s all-natural peanut butter and chocolate with banana, grilled in a gluten-free wrap. oh. yeah.

My favorite book by far is “Fall On Your Knees.”

14 Denise Fenske February 27, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I had oatmeal with flax seed and cinnamon and 1/2 a banana :)

15 Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin February 27, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Congrats to the winners!

I had oatmeal with chia seeds, egg whites and banana stirred in topped with banana, blueberries, granola and soy nut butter. I’ve seriously had this breakfast like 3x a week for the past 4 months… I need to get out of my breakfast rut! :P

16 Hayley @ Oat Couture February 28, 2012 at 2:24 am

Oooh I can’t pick a best book ever, I love too many!! Two good ones that just sprung to mind ‘Wonderland Avenue’ and ‘Valley of the Dolls’. Both great reads! :) Hope you find your camera love, hate it when things like that happen! :/

17 Lisa {Smart Food and Fit} February 28, 2012 at 10:32 am

Congrats to the winners! I see a Lisa won but I’m assuming it’s a different Lisa!
For breakfast I had 1/4 cup of oatmeal with some skim milk, cinnamon and stevia, then made an omlete with 2 whites and one yolk with 1 oz. low fat mozzarella cheese with some fresh herbs.

I haven’t read any books recently…due to my crazy three boys, but a few years back I read, “Your Right to Know: genetic engineering and the secret changes in your food” by Andrew Kimbrell. Have a great day!