I know I already have a giveaway going on but I just couldn’t hold off on this one any longer. I was sent a pair of compression shorts from Aspaeris a while back and have been waiting to do this review because I also WON a pair from Christy. I had a hard time choosing colours when Kari from Aspaeris asked me which ones I wanted. I went with the red after falling in love with them on Skinny Runner. But I also wanted the black. Enter Christy’s giveaway. I am a lucky girl. I wanted to show you both colours but I haven’t received the black ones yet. If you want to see what they look like you can just check out Christy or Janae in them! They both look amazing!
Here are the red ones which I love SO MUCH.
I have worn the shorts mostly for post-workout compression but they are definitely cool enough to wear out in public for workouts as well! Kari asked me a few questions about the shorts so I thought I would share my opinions with you. I will try to make it brief so that you don’t just scroll to the bottom to enter the giveaway!
- My first reaction to the shorts was that they looked TINY and I would look like a stuffed sausage in them. This was absolutely NOT the case. The fabric is really soft and stretchy and they are really comfortable when you put them on. They have the perfect amount of compression without feeling restrictive.
- I love waistband on these shorts more than anything. It is really flat and seamless so it doesn’t give you a “muffin top”.
- I also love that these shorts have a double layer and I think it’s super effective, especially if you use the shorts while running and playing other sports. From the site, “The inner short has Bi-Directional Sensory Bands woven into the fabric to signal that your body should be in the correct ‘knees over toes’ position to improve performance and help prevent injury.” Sounds good to me! No injuries = happy running
A post isn’t a post without a jumping picture so here ya go. It’s really awesome that my eyes match by brand new shorts.
I definitely recommend these shorts to anyone and everyone, whether you’re injured or not. A really good friend of mine just had ACL surgery and it is NOT fun. These shorts will help protect you from injuries that so many women (and men) suffer from on a daily basis. Luck for YOU, Aspaeris is giving you the opportunity to win a pair! You can tell me how much you love me later.
Here is what you need to do (leave a SEPARATE comment for each so that I count all of your entries!):
- Follow my blog or let me know if you already do!
- Like my Facebook page here.
- Like the Aspaeris Facebook page here.
- Follow me on Twitter here.
- Follow Aspaeris on Twitter here.
- Visit the Aspaeris website and tell me which colour you cannot live without AND something important that you learned about these awesome shorts!
- Blog, tweet, or Facebook this giveaway!
There you have it. Seven ways to enter. Feel free to do as many as you would like to increase your chances of getting your hands on a pair of these amazing shorts!